I’m feeling a little cantankerous this morning, and so following Cori’s and Kelly’s lead, I’ve decided to list Twenty Things that I don’t want to learn or hear about. Feel free to join in with your own list.
1. Any couple that has their names made into a contraction i.e Speidi, Brangelina
2. Any news report that contains the words “Favre” and “penis”.
3. What Sarah Palin wears.
4. How Bristol Palin dances.
5. Who is judging American Idol.
6. Whether Tiger Woods is “back” or will ever be “back”.
7. Who offended whom on The View this week. Or ever.
8. Any war-based video game: Call to Honor or Duty or to your Black Ops whatever.
9. Why you hate Facebook.
10. Your fantasy football team, your Farmville farm, or your MobWars “family”.
11. The Miami Heat.
12. Why electing or not-electing Republicans or Democrats is “The End of America”
13. Kim Kardashian’s heartbreak.
14. Cincinnati Bengals wide-receivers
17. Anything vaguely Lindsey Lohanish
18. Kanye West, even if you’re making fun of him
19. Keith Olbermann and Glenn Beck – unless we can get them in a boxing ring.
20. Mel Gibson and his continuing trip to Crazytown.